My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

21 March 2009

She Felt Sorry For Him

My little Korbin wanted his mohawk (mohog he calls it) back. He has been a good boy so I decided he deserved it. For anyone who is new to reading my blog Korbin had a mohog since last memorial day. In December he was having some real behavioral issues. I hid the clippers behind my back, called him over to me and then I grabbed him and shaved off his mohog! I told him that if he was going to ACT like a punk then he wasn't allowed to look like one. So he had to earn it back.


He's thrilled!

He also just celebrated his 6th birthday! We had a nice little party here at home and then we went to chucky cheese with 19 of our closest friends!



He had his buddy that dropped out of public school when we did at his side! His monster truck cake was made just for him by a friend of ours! Thanks Breanna! You're awesome!



The sweet little boy and his best girl hung out playing DS after the party!

Ok so back on track, the title of this post. We were at the PX looking at bikes trying to fit the boys on the right size. We had the help of 3 associates which is amazing because normally trying to get help in there is impossible.


So this old lady with a strong German accent came over to me and Korbin and he was holding a shoe box with his new sandals inside. She said "did you get the shoes or the haircut first"? I kept my mouth shut since the shoes weren't purchased yet. Then she leans over and whispers to me "Oh I see he gets to get a new bike to make up for the haircut!"




I almost lost it laughing it was so funny. Like I gave him a horrible haircut and was trying to make it up to him by buying him new bike!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks cute with the "mohog" lol =} i used to give my son one, and his attitude fits it too!!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

i think the hair is cute! sport that mohog man!

AmersP said...

LOL I must say I LOVE my new fancy camera. I am going to take a photog class at CSU this summer I think. I want to get really good w/ it :) There is SO much more I could do w/ it I just don't know how hahaha. Yes, Josh is much older looking now...we were all such babies way back when. Oh the good old days of not really knowing anything but thinking we knew EVERYTHING hahahah. We are def trying to get as much in as possible before he leaves!

Snyder Stories said...

I like the mohog. People just don't know a good thing when they see it. Looks good!

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

LOL, not to stereotype, but those Germans seem to always say what they are thinking without thought. LOL!

Pretty New to your blog, but I'm a Army spouse too.

Damama T said...

Mohog! LOL! I crack up every time I hear that. Happy (belated) birthday, Special K-man. You are totally awesome!