My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

28 March 2009

26 Things You are Dying to Know About Me...Or Not

I boosted this from Roger aka MylHiBug on twitter over at A Screed in Time.

A - Age: 29, seriously I am, 1979 baby!!

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Unloading the dishwasher, put away laundry, go through paper work

D - Dad's Name: David

E- Essential start to your day item: Opening my eyes, lol! Brushing my teeth for sure!

F - Favorite actor(s): Chad Michael Murray mmmm mmmm mmmm he is soooo freakin HOT oh the things I could do............oh right, public blog not penthouse letters.....sorry. I've been alone too long people!!

G - Gold or Silver: Gold

H - Height: Super TALL 5ft 4in

I - Instruments you play(ed): Trumpet in 6th grade

J- Occupation: SAHMHSAW (stay at home mom-homeschooling-army wife!)

K- Kid(s): Tayton 7yo and Korbin 6yo

L - Living arrangements: Situationally Single Mom of two boys, two dogs and two chinchillas missing my husband in Iraq.

M - Mom's name: Paula (no really people really named their kids this can you believe that?) Love ya mom and Grandma too!

N- Nicknames: Micky, Shell, Shelly (outgrew that one phew!) Babe, Sexy, oh right those last two....

O - Overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: many

P - Pet Peeve: Brandy and Amber

Q - Quotes you like: I'm too tired to think that serious right now, sorry.

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Real- David Step- Sabrina, Jeremiah, Jason, Steve

T - Time you wake up: as late as possible!

U- Underwear: check

V - Vegetable you dislike: peas! Seriously food should not explode in my mouth when I bite into it IYKWIM!!

W - Ways you run late: Kids are pokey, I'm overestimate my ability to go from bed to the van in less than 10 minutes.

X - X-rays you've had: OMG

Y - Yummy food you make: EVERYTHING I make is yummy duh! Otherwise I wouldn't be feeding 12 people most nights!

Z - Zodiac: Sagittarius

Ok now i need all of you reading this to do it too because I am up at 230am and I need to be bossy, it's what I do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My pet peeves are Michelle AKA Mytwoarmybrats and Amber too ... we're like twins ...... lmao!

Damama T said...

We have lots in common! I'll do this soon. Like next week.

OH.. and P: It said "pet peevs" not Peevish Pets... ROFL! Aw, come on. Ya know I love all of ya! ;o)

Lilac_moon17 said...

Done, Just for you and since you made it so easy. I didn't have to change too many