We're home from our visit in Michigan. It was a great time with a few flaws. There wasn't enough time to see everyone I would have liked to see and spend time with. It was cold as all get out! We arrived and it was -15 degrees and wind chills of -35! My boys ended up sick and now we brought it home with us. I spent too much money but I'm okay with that.
We had a great time getting to know my three year old nephew who is absolutely adorable and I am pretty sure everyone who meets him falls in love immediately!
My younger sister loaned me her raised twin size air bed with a pump built in. It was super comfy until that one night. The one night that I woke up with my butt sagging down to the floor as I was sucked inside the vinyl and nearly suffocated! I spent the rest of the night turning on the pump to air it back up every hour or two! We got a patch kit and patched it up and I went to sleep that night feeling confident that I have mad rubber patching skillz!
I slept fine right up until I started to sink and nearly rolled off the heap-of-rubber-hatred onto the floor below which was covered in hot wheels cars and rescue heroes. It was then that I heard it. The evil hissing sound! It was not the air coming out of my bed but the muffled laughter of my brother! He was standing there slowly letting the air out of my bed and waiting for me to fall off and plunge to the depths of the toys below!
Very funny David!
I'm so grateful that my brother and sister in law let us stay with them and have our belongings strewn from one end to the other of their home for so long. Love you guys!
My Real Life Army Brats
05 February 2009
The Skinny on the Flat
Posted by My Two Army Brats at 11:21 AM
Labels: Family, Funny Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
THAT IS TOO DARN FUNNY!! I assume you got him back?
Glad you had a great time! Seems like everyone is getting sick, as they have actually closed a school down here due to almost 30 percent of their student body and faculty have either the flu or strept throat. its rampant down here.
hope they get better!
payback is a witch LOL... I do hope you got him back...
I hope you clobbered him a few times with your purse or a high-heeled shoe!
I just wanted to pop in and say hi :) I'm a military wife too. I love your family pic it's so adorable!
Brothers. Love a good prank don't they. So glad you had a great trip. What's with the lack of pictures?
Post a Comment