No it's not something illegal. It's not even something harmful unless you consider the possibility of throwing out a hip or getting tennis elbow.
Hi, my name is Michelle and I'm a Wii Addict! (all together now "Hi Michelle")
Brandy got a Wii for her family for Christmas. Amber and I both wanted one but didn't "need" one. Well the tax returns came in and at the top of the list was a Wii! I'm pretty certain I have a form of OCD. I get so hooked on things and go buck wild with it! I will decide I need new pants and I end up with 10 new pairs of jeans but not one single shirt to match. Or I buy 4 new pairs of shoes because one had to be thrown away. Well the Wii is no exception. I couldn't just get a game or two and call it a day. Nope I had to buy out the whole selection of games and the accessories to boot! (not really but close)
I love Mario Kart and I love that the girls and I can play it online from our own houses against one another. And I never would have thought I'd be any good or even enjoy Rockband but I love love love it! It's good music and it's so fun to play!
We're going away this weekend for a spouses retreat sponsored by our husbands battalion. We'll go through some classes on marriage and what to expect with the guys coming home. And then they will set us free to enjoy some much needed chill time. They even provide childcare for the kids while we're in classes!
This sounds great but I'm a little concerned about not being able to get my Wii fix all weekend. Do you think they make a pill for this? Like a Wii supplement? Something I can mix in a bottle of water would be okay.
My name's Michelle and I'm an addict....
My Real Life Army Brats
26 February 2009
I am an addict. I need help but don't want it.
Posted by My Two Army Brats at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
HAHA! I don't have a WII, but I am addicted to my daughters nintendo DS tht she got for Christmas - mainly super mario bros...
I think that is kind of neat that they give you workshops on what to expect when the guys come home. When exactly do they come home??
OMG I was thinking the same thing! Omg were so addicted.
Ok I think it's a good idea to skip the retreat. Your addiction affects others (me) and if you are ALL gone, how am I supposed to get my fix? Hmm?
I am pretty sure we will all be in such withdrawal by the time we get home that it will be a total Wii-A-Thon Sunday after skating lessons.
Maybe wiii should just take them with us!
Hee Hee! I love it. Save me a seat at the next WAA (Wii Addicts Anonymous) meeting. We also have the Wii (and PS2, Game Cube, DS, Guitar Hero, and Rockband). At one time my daughter was having to come ask me if she could play HER DS because I was so addicted to a game that I always had it.
I LOVE the Wii! I play tennis until my feet are sore and I'm sweaty head to toe. You can't just swing your arm you have to channel Venus Williams. BE the tennis star. lol
Is there a spare seat at that meeting? I don't have a Wii, but, like Christina, there was a time when I had whiny boys hanging around wanting their Nintendo back because I'd been playing for hours. I'm afraid of getting a Wii. Really. Terrified! Where's a good place to get 'em cheap? heh heh heh...
Post a Comment