My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

23 February 2009

MaNiC MoMMy™ ...
THeRe'S a MeTHoD To HeR MaNiC: SuNDaY BLooDY SuNDaY, FeB. 22

MaNiC MoMMy™ ... <br>THeRe'S a MeTHoD To HeR MaNiC: SuNDaY BLooDY SuNDaY, FeB. 22

Well I donated my blood, I entered the contest and I'm hoping to win the trip to Florida. Manic still has one more week of blood donating time to enter her contest for tons of great things including the trip to Florida. But since I'm gonna win that I'm sure you'll enjoy one of the other prizes. One pint of blood can save 3 lives or 5 babies lives. And our bodies make more all the time so why not share?

5 comments:

AmersP said...

B/C My body doesn't make enough for me!!! LOL There is another reason why anemia is a yucky thing!... if I donated I doubt I would leave their office for a week let alone my bed. I so wish I could though!!!

My Two Army Brats said...

I know you would donate if you could! You do plenty of other things to help out around the world so you're excused!

Roger Miller said...

Because I was stationed in England and they're afraid I might have some sort of mad-cow disease. Seriously. I used to donate every 6-8 weeks, but now I can't. :(

I hope you win the trip, and that Kirke stays safe.

My Two Army Brats said...

UGH! My brother got turned down the day I donated because he was in Germany when the cows were mad there too! How sad! But the time served in the military really was more of a gift of life to all of us enjoying our freedom than a pint of blood. Those of us who don't serve in the military can give our blood and knowing you would if you could is awesome!

MaBunny said...

Good for you!