I have lost the power struggle.
They have learned to defeat me and use it to their fullest abilities!!
I put them to bed at nine. They stay in bed until I'm fully engrossed in a Wii game and then next thing I know they are circling me like vultures!! "I'm hungry, my leg hurts, my ear hurts, I'm bleeding, I'm hearing voices, I see dead people, my leg just fell off and got flushed down the toilet....."
I'm too into my game to turn it off right then. I tell them to wait a second. Seconds turn to minutes that are filled with "good job mom, get him, you're a good player, what's over there? How did you do that?" And on and on until I realized an hour has passed. They have won and now its time for us all to go to bed!
Must devise a plan! An earnings chart to trade chores and school work for Wii time! Also need to invest in some duct tape..... Brilliant!
True Story!
My Real Life Army Brats
20 February 2009
The Bitterness of Defeat
Posted by My Two Army Brats at 1:06 PM
Labels: Funny Stuff, naughty little blonde boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
ROFL, can't stop laughing hahahahahaha... that one: my leg just fell off and got flushed down the toilet..... is the best HAHAHAHAHAHA
Like they say... Duct Tape fixes EVERYTHING!!
giggles... watched nanny 911 rerun last night where the two little boys woudl manipulate the parents about sleep issues... they were cute little guys age 4 and 5... but they were screamers yours are inventive and just way too cute! heck they support you in your wii endeavors!
Blog post is up with your story! xo
Haven't been blog surfing in FOREVER--I love the layout and the photos!
You are insane! Duct tape! MWAAHAHAHA!! Love it! ROFLMBO!!
Post a Comment