~~~Warning: David you aren't gonna wanna see this last picture so let Elizabeth tell you about this blog it's a little too graphic for family eyes, sorry~~
Today I bought these new shelves for the boys room. I have hope that this might encourage them to keep their room a little cleaner. Maybe. I can hope right! Well Brandy and I were laughing at the picture on the box that says this is what you need to assemble these shelves:
That's right. I have to wear a shirt, one sock and use a screw driver.
I got it! I'm ready to work!
So I went to work. I put together the first set of shelves that is this 9 cubby thingy-ma-bobber that went together pretty easily. But then the second set didn't like me so much!
This is what happened to me! No I'm not flashing you! I leaned over to push the two boards together and the damn thing attacked me! And just think of the damage that could have been done had I not followed directions and wore my shirt and one sock! Thank god my toes are okay!

7 comments:
Aaahhhh I'm blind!I can't believe you put half of the girls out there for everyone to see LMAO.I know coming from me thats kinda funny.
Anyway I would call the company and tell them your shirt that you were required to have didn't protect you.
Says the "flashy-flashasaurus" herself! I showed less boobage there than I do in my green or orange shirts you like me in so much, lmao! Sicko!
Bwahahaha!!!! Oh my gosh, that's hysterical. Thank goodness they warned you to wear the shirt and sock. What the heck WERE those in the instructions for anyway?
Dont I take fantastic pictures? I'm so glad I was there to watch this unfold I needed a good laugh today and this was priceless! Good thing you decided to follow the directions for once. Hope the girls are feeling better and you dont have permanent scarring from this tragic accident.
Nice girls! You should protect them better. Maybe that wasn't just a regular cotton t-shirt in the instructional picture. It might have been some sort of protective attire. Like kevlar or one of those metal mesh things that sharks can't bite through.
Oh Amanda good plan! Thanks I'll look into a shark bite suit to wear next time I assemble furniture!
LMAO OMG you are so crazy!! I so wish I could have been there. I feel sorry for myself I keep missing all your fun :(. Maybe Josh should PCS to Leonard Wood LOL NOT !!!!!! I hope the girls are feeling a little better today ;)
Post a Comment