My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

26 August 2008

They Had A Plan

I know that most things that happen in my house, regardless of how crazy it might be, happen for a reason. There is a purpose behind every cup of water sitting on the floor by each leg of the kitchen table. There is a reason my keys are in the windowsill instead of in my purse. There is even a very good explanation behind throwing rocks into the dryer!

Just like everything else that goes on inside these walls there is reason behind what I found this morning on the way out to take the kids to school:

Me: Why is there cheese right there?
Tayton and Korbin: Because we wanted to melt it to make cheese sauce!
OH right, silly me! Of course that's what they are doing! That makes perfect sense! We do only have two microwaves and it has been forever since I made them cheese dip a couple days ago! It only makes sense that throwing a slice of individually wrapped cheese out in the sun is the easiest way to make cheese sauce!

11 comments:

Tea said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable... well... as adorable as boys can be!! Aimee and I agree. Majority rules so hush.

That is funny!!!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

makes perfect sense to me LOL

MommaSuds said...

Thats great!I saw the cheese outside when I went into your house yesterday.Did you explain to them that it is now not eatable from sitting in the sun?That is just NOT OK.How dare they waste a piece of your cheese for an experiment.LOL

Anonymous said...

HA! I LOVE IT!

kelly said...

what a crack up!

Anonymous said...

Aaahhh...the logic of a child. :)

Sonya said...

How cute. I am sure that in the moment you are slapping yourself in the forehead wondering where they come up with these things....but then look back on it and smile! :) The things kids come up with keep us on our toes huh?!?!

Take Care,
Sonya

Lilac_moon17 said...

I think your boys will grow up to be chefs. They are always trying to make things, ice cream, chocolate milk and now cheese sauce. If you could only convince them that all there cooking experiments have to stay in the kitchen we would be alright.

MaBunny said...

LO:, what little brains will think up - its actually quite scary!
And I LOVE the way you blasted that anon on that link you sent me! Dare say I hope I never piss you off:))
Have a great day!

My Two Army Brats said...

Mabunny you would never piss me off! Your comments are never anonymous......unless of course it was you that day way back when and you live in Utah...Off to statcounter to see where you came from....Just kidding!

Damama T said...

LOL. Now that's and interesting use of solar powered cookink techniques. LOL!