My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

22 May 2008

Korbin the ham....

Korbin is wild. We all know he is a handful and can be a little snot from time to time. Every now and then he makes me wish there was a cliff nearby for me to drive off of but mostly I just laugh at/with him. He is just so funny. He is very overdramatic about pretty much everything.

We were at Ambers yesterday and Korbin was eating noodle soup for lunch. He had a regular sized spoon and was about halfway done when he decided his spoon was too small.

Amber's friend told Korbin he either had to use that spoon or a gigantic serving/cooking spoon. I think that he expected Korbin to laugh and go back to eatig with the regular spoon. Instead this is what he got:




Here is Korbin on Mother's Day when we were on our way to STL.

2 comments:

Damama T said...

TOO FUNNY! I just have one question - doesn't your other son ever do anything video-worthy? Haven't seen him here in ages. How about some equal time. ;o)

My Two Army Brats said...

Tayton is more shy and withdrawn and if he know's I'm making a video he will clam right up most of the time. I'll work on getting some crazy Tayton video's!