I was cleaning my kitchen today (yeah yeah shut up guys, you know I try to clean) and I found a brown paper bag. Upon inspection of the contents I realized that this is a serious situation. Korbin has packed up all of his important belongings and must intend to leave soon.
Here is what I found..........
First I reached in pulled this out:
Then I realized it wasn't empty.....
the infamous rock that keep appearing. (I found it in the middle of MT St. Laundry yesterday........that's the name of my clean clothes as they pile up on the couch. It often looks like my dryer spewed clean clothes like lava all over my couch!)
Here he adds his favorite shirt....it isn't even clean!
Two paper airplanes in case he needs to travel.
He added the straps from two Tupperware cups. The strange part there is that he put a price tag on them. I guess he might need to sell them for some extra cash.
He tries not to go far without his monster trucks so it makes sense that he added them to his bag.
A Tupperware Strawberry Huller is a must for all run aways!
No run aways bag is complete without half a super ball and a pair of scissors.
Might need to write a letter home from time to time.
And lets not forget the flashlight because it does get dark.
Last but not least he might need this new cookbook when he gets hungry right?
Here it is, the whole Run Away Pack and the Bag I found it in!
Another little bit:
In the spring my old dog Scrappy sheds like crazy! Normally I get him shaved but I just haven't gotten around to it this year. I always describe it as him laying down then walking off and there being an outline of Scrappy like a crime scene. I took a picture finally to prove my point.
The suspect has a tendency to stay close to the crime scene.... I hired a
Homicide Clean Up Crew to come in and take care of the problem. Unfortunately that particular crew...me... has to come in several times a day.
Korbin picked up a ball of Scrappy's fur and put it on his head and said "look Mom I'm Scrappy!"
And then today Tayton brought me a cup that had a ball of Scrappy fur that he had wet down and said "Mom how do you make fabric?" I asked why and he said "well let this dry and then we'll see if this is how you make fabric"! I told him absolutely not and took care of that mess in a hurry!
My Real Life Army Brats
08 May 2008
Another Sad Story: Korbin's Running Away
Posted by My Two Army Brats at 10:11 PM
Labels: Funny Stuff, naughty little blonde boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Did you run away, too? It's been a while since you posted!
Post a Comment