We had to take Tayton to Columbia today to see his developmental pediatrician. Columbia is a good 2 hour drive. Wait any time in the car with the kids that long should never be described as "good". It's at least a two hour drive.
Today has been really busy. I got up took the kids to school and worked the book fair until 10. The problem with that is that I was supposed to be at a Pampered Chef party at 10. Oops! I sped out of the school and ran to Brandy's to get her order then we took off to my friends house off post. Went in and did the party thing, ordered a couple things and sped back on post. I snagged Tayton from the cafeteria and then off we ran to our house to let our friends hubby get their stuff from my garage, then we went and met Roxy then grabbed her son from school and hit the road. Wooo.........makes me tired just typing it all!
So anyhow we made our way to Columbia. Once we got there we checked in at the desk and got called back. Poor Roxy had to hang in the waiting room on super comfy couches with movies and toys while Tate and I got to sit on the luxurious hard chair and look at blank walls inside a tiny room for an hour. I know I know I should have let her and the other two boys come too right?
So Tayton jumped up on the scale and I jokingly said "alright now get the rocks out of your pocket". He laughed and said "oh yeah I forgot" as he reached into his pocket pulled out a first aid kit and a rock! WHO DOES THAT??
I took a picture of him with his rock after I was done laughing!
Oh and check out what we saw on the way home. I made you a little video!
My Real Life Army Brats
01 May 2008
Day Trip with Rocks In the Pocket
Posted by My Two Army Brats at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you all must eat alot of chicken in MO to see that many on the road like that! WOW! Tate looks so big, so grown up!
I cannot believe he seriously had rocks in his pocket. What a boy!
LOL. He is so flipping sweet!!! Sooo when I come back, I am stopping to see you guys. Then back on my merry way to come home LOL. WOOHOOO. I can't believe those chickens!!!!! That is soooo nastiness.
Rocks in his pocket. What a totally normal little boy thing to do. LOL!
Post a Comment