That's what I said when I walked out the door after our Relay For Life meeting. The hail, as big as golf balls knocked the heck out of the cars that were there. Good thing I rode with my friend! So anyway I'm always saying dumb things to be funny and despite the damage to their cars I felt the need to use my best Texas accent and loudly say "What the hail?". For some reason not everyone laughed.
This could be the reason for that:
You'd think they just realized they were gonna have to file an insurance claim to get their cars fixed or something geesh!
My Real Life Army Brats
28 March 2008
What the Hail?
Posted by My Two Army Brats at 8:42 AM
Labels: Funny Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Texas accent! YAY! Another Texas girl to blog with. I'm in the Houston area.
Oh, and this is a perfect of that whole time and place thing you mentioned over at Brandy's. I can just imagine the looks you got! LOL!!
Sorry to disappoint....I'm not from Texas. My wonderful husband is though and we have on going banter about his accent and my so called accent. He is from East Texas and when we got married I swore that I would not pick up on his accent and that I'd get him talking more like me.
That sooooo did not happen. I now say all the words I swore I'd never say. Except "yonder" that's one I never say! LOL
Post a Comment