Korbin swallowed a lego the other night. He came downstairs and said "mom I choked on a lego". I said (being the super compassionate mom that I am of course) "well I told you not to take them upstairs didn't I?" Korbin walked back up a couple steps then stopped, turned and stood looking scared. "You swallowed it didn't you?" I said. Korbin started to cry grabed his shoes and said "yes and now you have to take me to the doctor and he'll have to cut me open and get it out!" I calmly (trying not to laugh) said "no honey they aren't gonna cut you open". Korbin replied smiling "are they gonna say a magic word to get it out?" (that's what I told him they did to get the stent out of his kidney cause I was not about to explain how they can get to your kidney without cutting you open to my four year old). Again I told him "no honey that's not how either".
Well anyone who knows me knows that I have a tendency to make up random stories just for laughs. Well Korbin is no exception to my stories. He said "how will it come out then?" I looked at his scared little eyes and told him that by swallowing a lego means that the lego is going to grow into a little lego person and that is where babies come from." He looked at me terrified. He's often skeptical about believing my off the wall tails. I laughed and told him no he wasn't going to have a lego baby but that he did have to poop out the lego. Korbin laughed and went on with his day. Crazy kid!!
My Real Life Army Brats
16 March 2008
Lego babies........
Posted by My Two Army Brats at 8:00 PM
Labels: Funny Stuff, naughty little blonde boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment