My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

28 March 2008

I'd love driving if the scenery was this entertaining!

I rarely read forwarded emails let alone share them but I got this from a friend today and a few of these were too good not to share! There were several these were my top five!

We've all seen something bad in speedo's I'm sure! They should be illegal!
Photobucket

I always wondered!
Photobucket

Enough said!
Photobucket

As a Tupperware Girl I'm sure we fit into this category too! You should see us at rallies it's hilarious!
Photobucket

Of course I saved the best for last! This one says it all!
Photobucket

Okay back to my real life where I have to write a paper before midnight when it's due! If anyone thinks that going to school online will be easier then going to a regular classroom I'd be happy to debate!

1 comments:

Damama T said...

LOL! I love those! And I'd never seen them before. Thanks for sharing.