Korbin never listens!! I see many posts starting out that way in the future...
We went to the Rams vs. Saints game in St Louis on Sunday. Afterward we stopped in Sullivan, MO for dinner and we took a side trip into their local Wal-Mart for some much needed items. Korbin and Tayton were both told to leave their puppies in the car. Neither one listened. Tayton carries his puppy everywhere because it's weighted and helps him feel more secure (instead of weighted belts and vests). Tayton never puts puppy down so him losing him isn't much of a concern.
Korbin however goes in spurts of wanting to bring Little Memphis places with him. He disregarded our warning and brought little Memphis into the store. Brandy and I took off to the craft section to find some material for her to make a baby wrap like the one I made and tested out on my 8 year old. It's great, he simply loved it!
Anyhow, once we got home Korbin couldn't find Little Memphis. I called Wal-Mart in Sullivan (an hour away) and they had found him. I asked if they would ship him to us and that I'd pay for it and they said sure, took down my address and never asked for payment. I was a bit worried it wasn't going to arrive but today we got a package:
~Till They All Come Home~

6 comments:
Very cute video!
Welcome home Little Memphis. Michelle, You should make him one of those slings, too! That'd definitely be a great follow-up post! ROFL!
awww such a sweet boy :) thanks to wally mart how cool that they sent him home :)
AAAAWWWW!!!!
Realy cute. I'm glad you found him.
wow, that is one sturdy baby wrap!
Post a Comment