My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

10 November 2009

An Explanation

I posted from my phone to let anyone interested know that Janes ultrasound was cancelled. Her doctor was home sick the day of the appointment and while her appointment was at the hospital so she should have been able to have her ultrasound. She had told the nurse that her daughters were sick with the flu, possibly H1N1, and with the possibility that she could be infected they weren't able to let her have the ultrasound.

It has been rescheduled for the 19th. The doctor called her this morning and decided that even though she isn't feeling too bad now, he wanted her on Tamiflu anyway because of the risks for her with H1N1. She'll be taking it until the 19th as of now and possibly for another week after.

It worries me. I hate that I can't be at the ultrasound. I'm sad. The good news is that we got to see family and we got to see Jane a couple times and she seems to be doing well. She's showing now and we're hoping the rest of the pregnancy goes good and that this will pass.

The boys are happy to be home, Kirke's happy we're home. I'm happy to be home. Only I'm not feeling overly happy for some reason. I guess it's just leaving so much undone at home.

Keep thinking pink... Blue's nice too.


~Till They All Come Home~

2 comments:

kalibug said...

Glad she is doing well. I hate that you missed the ultrasound, but maybe you can make another one sometime in the future? Also, maybe she can at least scan the pictures and you can see them.

Damama T said...

Over the course of the next several months you can expect to go through all sorts of up and down feelings. No matter how excited we are about new roads to travel, the nagging specter of the unknown is always lurking just outside our vision. You can also expect to go through some worries about how on earth you are going to handle it all, followed immediately by a swift self-butt kicking followed by... and the fun goes on. And it is all normal. The elation, fear, excitement, dread, surity, confusion... all of it! So just hang on, honey. The ride will ultimately be worth it!