My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

14 November 2009

Korbin Plans Ahead

We had this discussion in the car yesterday...


Korbin: I'm going to have four kids. Two girls and two boys.

Me: Which do you want to have first?

Korbin: The girls because they're cuter!

Me: Why do you want us to have a girl?

Korbin: Because girls are sooooooo cute!

Korbin: Or probably I'll just have two kids. One boy and one girl.

Tayton: Why not four? Then you can have a bigger house.

Korbin: Just two.

Tayton: Or are four too expensive? What are you a cheap freak?






~Till They All Come Home~

4 comments:

kalibug said...

Cheap freak?? hahahah, I love it! Cute conversation, thanks for sharing. I actually laughed out loud!

Elizabeth said...

LOL. At least he thinks girls are cute! I love the conversation between the two boys...It will be fun to see how everything works out for them in the future :)

Damama T said...

LOL! I can literally hear that convo going on in my head. Cheap freak.. HA!

Anonymous said...

Lmao "Cheap Freak"They are too funny sometimes! Well hes got one thing right girls are cuter than boys!