First off let me just mention that we encountered this guy along our trick-or-treat route. He and a trusty companion were passing out candy. He talked with a crazy accent. His friend that was with him was in a military uniform but it wasn't United States so we're not sure where they came from since we do have a lot of foreign military here on the Fort. But I was cool with him stopping to hand out candy to our kids.
Right up until I realized he wasn't wearing any pants. At which point I couldn't stop staring and laughing. And my real camera had been put away since it was dark so I was left with this terrible image from my phone. But you can clearly see that his legs are painted but there are no pants.
Creepy.
Oh and one more thing. No Pants Guy should have been told by his trusty companion not to be squatting down because his little speedo's weren't enough... So, On to the good pictures. Here's our group of kids. Somehow Megan and Abby are missing from this picture. This was right before we started trick-or-treating. Tayton is chewbacca and Korbin's a dinosaur after he decided that he wasn't going to wear his werewolf costume so he loaned it to Nicholas because he's so stinking sweet!
Everyone really loved my milk jug skeleton's that I slaved over for the past couple weeks!
I wasn't kidding. They LOVED them. Those guys got an awful lot of attention!

2 comments:
No pants guy is definitely...different. The kids all looked awesome, even you big kids. I am so sad that I missed the party! Even sadder that Amber has moved along to another chapter in her story book!
Love the getups! Thing 2 looks AMAZINGLY similar to Chewbacca's inner child. I had to look twice to be sure you weren't on your knees with your oldest son! It will be interesting to watch Tate grow to see if he keeps the look. Twig outgrew his resemblence to Hubby, but then he never looked THAT much like him. WOW!
Crazy No-pants guy?? REALLY? OMG! I'd be sending that pic to the local child molester patrol folks to see if he's on their watch list. YUUUCK!
Post a Comment