My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

07 October 2009

Today's Update

Well we all seem to be okay today. The boy are obviously still recovering. Tayton's drinking like a fish in fear of another IV they told him he'd be getting if we came back to the ER. That is really helping him a lot. We've managed to only medicate this morning and nothing since. Thank God!!

The bad news is that I'm not feeling tip top. I'm pretty sure I'm just exhausted at least that's what I'm going to be telling myself until it passes!

Thanks for all your well wishes, we'll be back to our normal selves soon!


~Till They All Come Home~

4 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Oh goodness! I hope you are able to get some rest soon.

kalibug said...

Glad things are better. Take care of yourself. Hopefully, you are just tired.

gmangus said...

Tamiflu for momma bear now

Laura ~Peach~ said...

hope you are drinking loads too... water gatoraid not liquer lol... seriously... glad the boys are feeling better some! hugssssss