My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

09 October 2009

How Do You Forget Something Like That?

Today I got up got around, showered and went to some second hand stores with Brandy in search of some size medium/large maternity pants for the birth mom. While we were shopping for her the birth mom, aka Jane, called. She was at her doctors appointment and called me to let me (get this!!!) hear the baby's heartbeat!! It was 152! Hoping for a girl here!! Think pink! Although blue would fit in around here just here just fine! It was so great to get to feel like we're a small part of this pregnancy! All was good in the world.

It's 11:22 and we just left our friends house to come home for the night. It's a Friday night so we did our usual game night.

And it wasn't until just a few minutes ago when I took off my boots that I realized I only shaved one leg. That's right! I walked around all day with one shaved leg and one hairy beast of a leg. Fan-freakin-tastic!

Thankfully it's not summer so I wore long pants!

~Till They All Come Home~

6 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Hey, you are one leg up on the shaving department. I don't even remember the last time the kids gave me a minute to shave, lol

Anonymous said...

Thats freaking great!

MaBunny said...

too funny about your having one shaved leg - better than forgetting both of them! AND wearing shorts, lol.
That is so cool that she called you to let you hear the heartbeat!!Pink thoughts coming your way!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

LMAO perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!

kalibug said...

heheh, I have found a remote in the refrigerator, and I know I was the one that did it. hehehe, we are crazy when we have babies on the mind.

That is so cool that you got to hear the heartbeat!!

Robin said...

Wait , you shave your legs on days that you are wearing pants. You obviously have too much time on your hands. A new baby will take care of that. ;)