My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

28 October 2009

Look What I caught!

This little guy was hanging out on the sidewalk this afternoon. Probably soaking up some much needed sunshine after all of these cold rainy days! He's hanging out in a pop bottle right now so Kirke can see him before we let him go.


~Till They All Come Home~
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Is that a snake? And you are HOLDING IT?!?!? I had a dead one on my patio, it was my near death experience and I had to get a neighbor to remove it. Totally nasty!

Lilac_moon17 said...

How from face book It looked like a guy holding a "joint". Now I see a crazy lady holding a snake!!!

My Two Army Brats said...

It's just a baby! It wasn't going to hurt me silly!Dana you're a wimp and Amanda did you have your glasses on? Looks snakeish to me!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

its cute!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Why are you holding a snake???? YIKES!!

Yeah, I'm a wuss. And I'm ok with that, lol!

Elizabeth said...

My daughter and her dad caught a garter snake when she was about 5 years old. We put it in a box and she insisted on taking to a barbeque that we went to that day...boy...were we "popular". HA!

Damama T said...

YAY FOR UNWIMPY MOMS! I hate squeamish screamers -- just wanna backhand 'em! LOL! We now have two Chinese Water Dragons living at our house. I LOVE them! You should get some for the boys.