Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment or two or twenty!
I'm a mom of two wild little boys that are my world! My husband is in the Army which makes my wild boys a little more wild due to lack of consistency in their life. My oldest is 7 and has been diagnosed with sensory integration disorder along with an anxiety disorder. He's an awesome kid and I wouldn't change him for the world! My baby is now 6 and is a typical 6 yr old boy.....wild, curious, and hilarious! My day never lacks an adventure!
8 comments:
i have followed before there was such a thing as follower.. now i am official lol so i dont know who left but i added so you are back to 50 :)
I am still here!! I love the updates the waffle block one was great Petyon is just now hitting that stage oh boy cant wait LOL
The three exclamation points must have done the trick, as I see you are back to 50. Maybe I should try that tactic. :)
I see 50!
Thank you Laura!! Now everyone go find me 50 more I'd like to have 100 please!
Hey I read everything you post...does that make me a follower?
Weezy
Hey, I'm "all the way up" to 18...woohoo...
Glad you got back to 50.
Peace, E
My numbers go up and down all the time. Don't sweat it - YOU ROCK!!!!
Post a Comment