Last night Korbin came down stairs upset. He had gotten his hand stuck in a waffle block. The darn kid wouldn't let me take his picture. Why would a 6 year old stick his hand through a block that is too small? I thought we'd outgrown these types of situations. Seriously kid! If your hand doesn't fit going into a hole then it's probably not gonna come out so well either!!
And since the little punk wouldn't let me take his picture you can all laugh at this old video of the same sort of problem!
UPDATE: Korbin has agreed to a public service announcement/reinactment about yesterdays events for other children to keep them safe from the dangers of waffle blocks. (plus people didn't know what waffle blocks are)
~Till They All Come Home~

5 comments:
LMAO!!! But what the heck's a waffle block?
martha is 17... i cant tell you th ethings she has inserted her fingers in hand in and arms in that we were not sure how they would be gotten out.... the most memorable is when she was 7 ish... she was in the boat... the steering wheel has holes like a sports wheel ya know... anyway she inserts a finger in each hole... then suddenly realises that her fingers have swollen and she is stuck... we seriously thought we woudl have to call for help but some how her dad got her out....
Thanks so much for showing me what a waffle block is...now I get it. I just love the expression, or lack of, when you are asking him questions about swelling and retaining water :) He's adorable!
Thanks so much for showing me what a waffle block is...now I get it. I just love the expression, or lack of, when you are asking him questions about swelling and retaining water :) He's adorable!
OMG! YOu've been torturing that kid with cameras ALL his life, haven't you?? ROFL! I'm so glad he grew out of the aversion to being videoed. Hug him for me, would ya?
Post a Comment