My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

22 July 2009

I need 9 more

I need 9 more followers to get to 50 and that would be so exciting for me so if anyone is lurking around please click the little follow button. You can follow anonymously but what fun is that?

Help me get to 50. Or even better 100. Maybe if I ever get to 100 I'll do a ginormous give away? That'd be fun right?

~Till They All Come Home~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would only be fun if I win the giveaway. (PS I've been a follower for years)

Roger Miller said...

I'm already following you, otherwise I would follow you, but since I am already following you, uh... what was I going to say?

I'm only 32 away from fifty. So I am so jealous of you right now.

I'll see if I can get Jenni to follow you, even though she can't remember her password, or whatever. :)

Becky said...

Found your blog from another blog - I clicked the follow button! I get excited too when I see I have new followers - follow me?? LOL.

Glad to see your husband made it back home safely. Mine's going to be leaving in a couple of weeks.