I have a tendency to start saying some little phrase and then I wear it out. Apparently that has happened again. At the grocery store Tayton picked up a cornish hen and was cracking up laughing and said "Hey Mom, this is just enough meat to make ya mad!"
I say that when restaurants give my tiny cups of diet Pepsi or I get stuck with 12 ounce cans instead of bottles.
This weekend we went camping and canoeing (spell check says it's not a word but it is for me!) with friends. Korbin was riding in their canoe. They had my friend and her hubby, Korbin and their 3 year old daughter on board and they tipped over. They took a few minutes to regroup and continued down the river.
Later that day Korbin said to me "When that canoe tipped over I was going to jump right in and save Cassidy! But then I forgot!"
Hope he never forgets to save anyone else! Silly kid!
Here's a few pictures from our weekend!
This was our campsite. You can see our tent and our friends tent and the river right there! It was beautiful. We'll be on the same site next weekend and hopefully this girl's family and maybe this girl too, will join us!

3 comments:
fun fun fun
Looks like ya'll had a great time - I love canoeing down the river - but the only time I did it was on our honeymoon, and I almost killed me hubby so guess that sport isn't for me!
Looks like fun! Well, if you like camping. :)
Post a Comment