Korbin loves Kirke's mom. He and Mimi are inseparable while she's here or we're visiting down there. Yesterday was the end of her visit and we kept warning him that she was going back home. We didn't want a big dramatic goodbye scene with him saying "why didn't you tell me she was leaving"!
We got to the airport and Korbin got out to hug Mimi and say goodbye and he says:
"Bye Mimi, I hope you make it alive!"
Wow, where does he get this stuff from!
~Till They All Come Home~

4 comments:
LOL... that is just adorable... Last time my mom visited my 4 year old son 'kept her company' while she was going potty... and he told her in a matter of fact tone...
"and you go on the potty like Mommy goes on the potty... and you have a va---- like mommy has a va---- and i have a p----... "
I could hear them down the hallway... My mom's face was priceless when she came out...
omg, lol! The things that kids say!
Oops, I laughed out loud at this one. Hehehe, hope no one woke up, lol. Too funny
And I can see the look of concentration and concern on his face when he said it. LOL! I love that kid!
Post a Comment