Korbin became extremely excited after watching a commercial tonight. I grabbed the camera. The first video shows the initial excitement but the second is a more in depth chat about the topic! Enjoy! He's a nut!
Korbin became extremely excited after watching a commercial tonight. I grabbed the camera. The first video shows the initial excitement but the second is a more in depth chat about the topic! Enjoy! He's a nut!
Posted by My Two Army Brats at 9:29 PM
Labels: naughty little blonde boys
5 comments:
HAHA how funny! his excitement is cute as can be!
My daughter decided I need one of those Dyson Ball vacuum cleaners - she told me it would be easier for to vacuum! KIDS!
He's too funny!
As long as your buying grown up stuff dont forget about me ;)
all teens are aliens male and female alike... but they can be fun ... we love hard we fight hard too. :)
Easy confusion: fordealer - four wheeler... DUH MOM! Tell Korbin that I GOT IT! ;o) And that he is way too cute and I expect to see him on American Idol some day!! LOL!
He is so funny. I am curious what exactly do I have to give the ford dealer to get this 5Gs. I mean I could use the money but I don't want to have to keep the ford dealer forever. I think they eat a lot.
Post a Comment