Now that I've said that my whole blog is probably gonna disappear and I'll lose everything I've ever posted. Not that it matters because the first 150 pictures ever to be seen on my blog are now GONE!
That's right, gone forever. Stupid Picasa web albums said that I didnt have room for my Relay For Life album that I needed to upload for my friend who has been waiting to see the 150 pictures that were taken with my Camera last Relay. I thought I'd be nice and upload them to picasa so that she could get them all at one time instead of trying to send them by email handfulls at a time.
I decided to go ahead and delete an album cause I didn't need to have it on Picasa. I started to delete pictures large groups a time. Then I caught a glimpse of the "warning deleting these items can not be reversed". It was followed with "these pictures will no longer appear on your blog".
I thought it was just your normal "do you really want to do this" warning. I didn't realize that Picasa had jack to do with my damn blog. Stupid stupid stupid blogger!
I'm so mad!
Just thought you should know this.
My Real Life Army Brats
09 January 2009
I hate Blogger!
Posted by My Two Army Brats at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Well, carp! That isn't good. Though I'll let you in on a little secret...I did the same thing, so your in good company..opps! :)
OH Crap! that sucks! makes me so glad that I don't rely on Picasa for my stuff.
interesting and good to know since i have literally TENS OF THOUSANDS of photos ... ACK picasa... hummmm must look into this.
Photobucket. I always use Photobucket and uploaded TONS of pictures and never had any problem.
Have you considered moving over to WordPress? I'm so sorry you lost so much information. That seems wrong on so many levels.
I am soo sorry! I hope you had you picture saved some place different?!
Oh wow...I didn't know that, thanks for the warning...sorry you lost all the pics... that really does suck
oh no...i am so sorry!
Post a Comment