I have had Scrappy longer than I've had Kirke. The poor dog is soon to be 12 and I were him I'd run away because he puts up with an awful lot!
The kids love him a little too much sometimes. They take "mans best friend" to a whole new level when they stick him in the wagon, put a blanket on him and he just sits there and takes it!
~Till They All Come Home~

6 comments:
So cute. Every boy needs a dog and every dog needs a boy.
aww what cute photos. Scrappy looks like good sport thorough out it all though:))
He looks like he's enjoying every minute of it....what a great dog for your boys!!!
I agree with Julie, he looks like he wants to tell you ...
"Hey don't ruin my gig!"
LOL
To me the look on his face in that middle picture says "*sigh* yeah, I love 'em. But can this be over yet?"
LOL! Poor scrappy!
Yeah! I love the expression on his face. Priceless.
Is there a better combination than a boy and his dog? My son and the family terrier love each other. My wife, myself, my daughter drive home, the dog comes to the door, checks us out, goes back to sleep.
My son comes home, she recognises the sound of the car, she's at the door eager and wagging her tail, when he steps in, it's ecstasy for both. They go walking and playing together, she sleeps in his room most nights - it's just delightful to see.
Post a Comment