My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

18 January 2010

Korbin's Full Of It!

I'm making taco's for dinner and Korbin is just starving to death! I asked him to take the lettuce out of the fridge for me.

I heard him muttering "why do I always have to do the disgusting things"! The kid hates lettuce!

I reply, "it's just leaves there's nothing gross about it".

He then says to me, "I'll just hold it by the very corner, this is very disturbing to me!"

I then say "I'll give you $5 bucks if you'll taste the lettuce."

Korbins looks at me seriously interested and replies, "make it ten!"

Deals off!

~Till They All Come Home~

7 comments:

MaBunny said...

LOL. you need to watch out for that kiddo, hehe! He's a deal maker!

Julie Taylor said...

Very enterprising!

Anonymous said...

well I'd be scared of lettuce too after I watched you chase my brother around the house with it and hes freaking out.

MommaSuds said...

Hahaha that is great. He is a smarty pants. I sure do miss that kid. Is it March yet?

Mary said...

That is so funny!

kalibug said...

Too funny!!

The Muse said...

A future Donald Trump!