A friend of mine sent me an email with a letter her husband wrote in response to a website he stumbled upon while he was online recently. She's going to post his letter on her blog for you all to read. But she doesn't know that yet, since I just made that part up but now she has to. You're welcome Amber!
The website is set up to lure people into signing some dumb petition to stop fishing. Oh pardon me, it's to save the "Sea Kittens"! WTF? Seriously? Sea Kittens?
Shake it off PETA! They're fish! Nothing kitten like about them! Well except the catfish that has whiskers right in front of the three HORNS!!!
Here's what we think about saving the Sea Kittens:
Shake it off PETA! They're fish! Nothing kitten like about them! Well except the catfish that has whiskers right in front of the three HORNS!!!
Here's what we think about saving the Sea Kittens:
Above is Tayton enjoying some relaxing fishing!
Long live the Sea Kittens because we love catching them!
( Hurry home and help me bait hooks Hunny! )
~Till They All Come Home~

7 comments:
i love the sound of them frying in a pan... yummmm way to go guys you are GREAT fishemen... wish you were close enough to go fishing with! I LOVE fishing!!!!!!! and i bait hooks too!
Mmmm, you are making me hungry.... I mean sad for the tasty sea kittens.
PETA has issues. Now they are harrassing our President for killing a fly. How about we just let them land on our food and puke all over it. Or better yet our skin. FUN STUFF.I bet that would make PETA happy. A little fly puke. YUCK!!
hell did you see PETA's response to the prez killing a fly during an interview?
http://blog.peta.org/archives/2009/06/obama_and_the_f.php
A fly come on now are u kiddin me?
or how about PETA's founder's will?
http://www.peta.org/feat/newkirk/will.html
Sea kittens!?!
Good job catching those rascals!
Did you know there are such things as dogfish too? What next?
LOL! Wow! I wish they'd been biting like that when I was there. Looks like those big guys might have munched on the little guys we were throwing back! ;o)
LOL. PETA is a nutcase organization, for sure. Love to see those boys catching "sea kittens".
PS: saw your comment on Roger's blog...organized sports are over-rated! Too much work for mom and not enough fun... Of course, my daughter wants to try softball next year...I wonder if I can talk her out of it?
Pax Christi.
Post a Comment